Set on Blackpool’s promenade, 1 miles from Blackpool Tower, The Grand Hotel Blackpool * 4 has an indoor pool and modern gym.
Each modern room at The Grand Hotel Blackpool features a 32-inch flat-screen TV, tea/coffee and a work desk. Most rooms have views over the Irish Sea.
Few hotels have the history that Blackpool’s Grand Hotel boasts. Built in 1879, it was the first four star hotel to be awarded a Royal Warrant and has welcomed many high profile guests over the years. Many legends of music, sport and entertainment have appeared at the hotel over the century, including Lillie Langtry, The Beatles, Clough Williams-Ellis, Gracie Fields – to name but a few.
The Promenade Restaurant features a modern grill menu or a traditional carvery. The Grand Hotel Blackpool‘s health club offers a sauna and steam room, along with massages and treatments.
On the North Shore, The Grand Hotel Blackpool is 2.5 miles from the Pleasure Beach. There are tram stops within 5 minutes’ walk from the building. Blackpool North Station is a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
Fantastic seaside location on Blackpool’s Promenade
Formerly the Blackpool Hilton Hotel, the Grand Hotel Blackpool is perfect for a family holiday to the seaside or a weekend break for couples and offers beautiful views and easy access to popular local attractions such as Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Book one of our spacious guest rooms with sleeping options for children and enjoy modern in-room amenities. Take advantage of our health club sauna or dine with us in our on-site restaurant. Our hotel has ample private car parking and a meeting venue for up to 800 people.
Good to Know
- Close to Blackpool Pleasure Beach and Blackpool Tower
- Health Club with fitness centre and pool
- Business centre and 11 meeting rooms with Wi-Fi
- Hot buffet at Promenade Restaurant and Lounge Bar
- Top two floors refurbished in January 2016
- Located in the heart of Blackpool – voted in the top 5 UK destinations in TripAdvisor Travel Awards
Savour breakfast and dinner at the Promenade Restaurant, boasting a children’s menu, vegetarian options and a view of the promenade, of course. The Lounge Bar has an impressive collection of international wines and spirits.
Indoor Pool and Sauna
Enjoy the Health Club during your stay, where kids and adults alike will love swimming in the heated pool or keep up with your health routine in the 24-hour fitness centre that offers exercise classes.
Mix Business and Leisure
Blackpool Hotel, with its 11 versatile function rooms and seaside location, is an enticing venue for conferences, corporate and social events, board meetings and weddings. Expect personalised service for your next gathering.
We offer spacious and unique accommodations that are great for families. Spend your holiday by the sea and choose a room with a separate sleeping area for children.
- Check-in & Check-outCheck-in 4pm; check-out 10am
- Meal TimesVisit Food & Drink page for information
- Wi-FiWi-Fi is available throughout the hotel
- Car Parking – ChargeableOn-site car park charged at £7 per day
- Leisure FacilitiesPlease visit our hotel Health & Leisure page for more information
- Wedding VenueWe offer a wide range of packages to suit every budget
- Conferences11 conference rooms catering for up to 700 delegates