Guest House providing unique Bed & Breakfast Accommodation in Falmouth, Cornwall
So you’re coming to Falmouth? Well, you’ve made a great choice because Falmouth is without doubt a terrific place: fabulous scenery, beautiful beaches, wonderful eateries and a wide range of amenities are just some of what you can expect when you visit.
Put simply, you won’t be disappointed, especially if you come and stay with us here at the Lyonesse because we’ll take good care of you.
- a wonderful warm welcome
- lovely spacious, individually designed rooms with views
- beautifully comfortable beds
- crisp cotton bed-linen
- natural duvets and plump, sink into pillows
- delicious breakfasts with lots of choice
- scrumptious home-made preserves, granola and cakes
- breakfast of your choice served to you in the privacy of your own room or downstairs in our dining and sitting room that overlooks the garden
Falmouth is a town on the coast of Cornwall in southwest England. It’s known for its deep natural harbour on the Fal Estuary, and beaches like Swanpool and Gyllyngvase. The National Maritime Museum Cornwall has interactive galleries and a flotilla of model boats. On Pendennis Point, Pendennis Castle is a well-preserved 16th-century fortress built by Henry VIII. To the southwest, Trebah Garden has subtropical plants.