Since 1932 City Hall has played host to some of the most famous names of the 20th century and it continues to be an exciting entertainment and arts venue.
Many world famous artists have also appeared at City Hall as well as providing a home for many local and community events.
Sheffield City Hall is currently the home to:
- Over 750 events per year
- Home of the Sheffield International Concert Season
- Corporate and VIP Hospitality
- Business Events such as Exhibitions, Conferences, Banquets, Seminars and Meetings
- SCT Live
Banqueting & Fine Dining
Enjoy some of the finest dining in the City with our impressive array of bespoke and set banqueting menus, which include everything from canapés to haute cuisine. Our experienced Head Chef will work with you to create the perfect menu to complement your event.
As a local Company, we believe that the use of locally sourced produce is fundamentally important, to both deliver the best quality and support the economy. With this in mind, we try and source as much of our produce from Yorkshire as possible.
With extensive Event Management experience we will ensure your bespoke banquet will run smoothly, whilst paying attention to those small details that really make a difference.
- Red carpet welcome
- In house lighting
- Tables, chairs, cutlery and crockery
- Linen and napkins in the colour of your choice
- Wine and dine with excellent waiting staff and security
- Cloakroom facility
- Hire of a reception and lounge area
- Wi Fi
- Full serviced bar licensed till the early hours
- Dedicated Event Manager
- Staging and a dance floor to meet your needs